By Caris, Skin Technician
An inflammatory response is the body’s way of responding to irritation and injury, and it can lead to problems such as acne, premature aging, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, and other serious skin problems.
Several factors can trigger inflammation, including pollution, aggressive skincare ingredients, stress, and an unhealthy diet. You can get it under control for radiant, healthy skin by following these tips.
- Wear SPF daily: Uberzinc from Synergie Skin is a zinc oxide moisturiser that calms redness on the skin and promotes healing. It has an SPF of 15 PA+++.
- Consider a pre-serum elixir containing probiotics and prebiotics, such as Dermiotic by Synergie Skin, instead of harsh skincare ingredients. It balances and restores the skin’s microbiome.
- Defend against pollution: Synergie Skin’s EnvIroshield spray offers infrared protection and anti-pollution properties.
- You can boost your skin and body health by eating an anti-inflammatory diet.
- Avoid or limit processed or fried foods.
- Reduce stress levels where possible.
As part of our skin and treatment planning process, we offer complimentary consultations. You can book online via the AMS Connect app or by calling 9785 6000.