Vitamin C has long been hailed as the ultimate skin fortifier and brightener. In this formula we couple vitamin C in its purest form (L-ascorbic powder crystals) with the versatile antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid.
Pure-C Crystals are a skin antioxidant and a perfect daily partner to sunscreen in addressing free radical damage, uneven skin tone, UV damage and ageing.
96% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C):
- Promotes the formation of collagen to reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Enhances tissue growth and repair and is excellent for scar regeneration
- Protects the skin cells from harmful UV damage by neutralising DNA damaging free radicals
- Is a potent anti-inflammatory and is recommended following laser and IPL treatments to reduce inflammation
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA):
- Powerful anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
- Inhibits cross-linking of protein (collagen) which causes wrinkling of the skin (Advanced Glycation End Products)
- Able to neutralise toxic metals in the body
- Able to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Regulates production of nitric oxide, which improves vital blood flow to the skin
- Decreases dark circles and puffiness
- Reduce facial swelling and puffiness
- Helps to reduce enlarged pores
Use in the morning for daily antioxidant protection. Tap a small amount (size of a matchstick head) of Pure C Crystals into the palm and dissolve at a dosage ratio of approximately 1:4 parts crystals (20% vitamin C) to water.
Alternatively, use it as a booster by adding it directly to your Synergie Skin serums for targeted results:
(Use the same ratio as with water)
HydroGel – oily, acneic skin
SuperSerum+ – ageing skin and fine lines
EnLighten – uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
For more robust skin types only, Pure-C Crystals may also be combined with ReVeal as a weekly ‘mini-peel’ to combat congestion, uneven skin tone, and sun damage. Do not combine with Ultimate A or Vitamin B serums.
If you have a known sensitivity to acidic products, introduce Pure-C Crystals into your routine at a lower dosage over 2-3 weeks to allow the skin to acclimatise.