From 20th November, people in Bunbury, Eaton, Australind and surrounding suburbs will have access to completely FREE (bulk-billed with no additional fees or charges) urgent care, with the opening of the Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) at The Health Hub at Eaton Fair.
- The Bunbury Medicare UCC at Eaton Fair will be open from 7am to 8pm, 7 days a week, 365 days per year (from 20th November).
- The Bunbury Medicare UCC makes it easier for our community to access timely health care for urgent, but not life threatening, conditions.
- The Bunbury Medicare Urgent Care Clinic provides care for urgent health conditions, like some broken bones, wounds, minor burns, infections, and illnesses like urinary tract infections (UTI) and gastroenteritis.
- Patients can walk-in without an appointment or referral and be seen by a highly trained doctor or nurse in a GP setting – no need to wait in a hospital emergency department.
- This is just one of seven Medicare Urgent Care Clinics that will operate in Western Australia.
Read more about Medicare Urgent Care Clinics by clicking here: https://www.health.gov.au/…/medicare-urgent-care-clinics
Visit our website: www.uccbunbury.com.au
Watch our YouTube video here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tv_LLgPMO4